Everyone wants to improve where they are right now. Even if they do not admit it.
It's human nature to want more out of life.
Yes, have gratitude for what is in your life now, it is an amazing tool, but that does not mean learning new tools to add to your gratitude list is wrong.
Hiring a life coach is more and more common to strive for a better life, better career, even a better version of ones self.
Life coaches are NOT psychiatrists or psychologist, which are more for mental health issues. Yes some are trained to do both.
Life coaches ARE motivators and mentors to push past a specific problem.
If you had a dream to play in the NHL (National Hockey League) you would attend hockey camps, hockey schools, or maybe your parents would hire you a professional one on one coach to push your skills to the next level.
If you wanted to be an amazing pianist, you would go to the best arts school, sign up for lessons and maybe a one on one coach to push your skills to the next level.
If you want to move up the corporate ladder, or create your own business, you find a business course, seminars or a one on one business coach.
If you want to be an happy person on the inside, you may sign up for an online course on happiness, read all you can on the subject of choice, but if you really wanted to hone in on the specific skills it takes to have an inner smile... you hire an inner smile coach.
All are the same outcomes, they are just different in teachings. All just want to be the best version of themselves.
Oprah Winfrey - hired Life Coach Martha Beck to be her success coach.
Metallica (rock band) hired Life Coach Phille Towle to help their group with feuds between the members of the band.
Bill Clinton to Serena Williams hired and work with Tony Robbins to improve their life skills.
Laurent Brossoit (NHL Goalie) hired a mental performance coach, nutritionist and a personal trainer. All top coaches in their niche.
People don't achieve great success on their own. Even when you are at your top of your game, there are always ways to improve.
So why hire a Inner Smile Coach.
1. If you feel stuck in life or your career, working with an Inner Smile Coach and implementing the proven tools given by your coach will move you forward faster, making you feel free. People feel stuck when they continue to try to move to a different job, or find your relationship is stale or you just can't seem to find that perfect match in a life partner. The blocks we unknowingly put up stop us, but your coach will help you recognize and concur your freedom.
2. If you are unhappy, your Inner Smile coach will help you discover and dissect your truths. Thoughts, feeling and actions all are the cause of your results you keep getting. Your results in life will determine your most happy or unhappy emotions. Creating and practicing new patterns of thoughts with your Inner Smile Coach will help you understand how to recognize when you are in or thinking in the old patterns to quickly move to the new way of thinking to keep you smiling on the inside.
3. If you need someone to hold you accountable, your Inner Smile Coach will be your biggest cheerleader. Your coach will also believe in you when you don't think you have what it takes to believe in yourself. Most people give up because their old thought patterns say "You're not worthy of happiness, or feeling free or success". Your coach will recognize the patterns and keep you moving forward. You have to do your work, obviously, but your coach is going to push you to your limits of success.
4. If something terrible has happened, your Inner Smile Coach will help you with giving you compassion and most importantly a safe place to grieve. If that is a loss of a job or a loved one. Maybe an accident or injury. Whatever you believe is your terrible thing, your coach is there for you. Sometimes friends and family just don't want to go over it again and again to help you as they are dealing with it themselves. This is where your coach holds the space for YOU.
5. If something great has happened... Your Inner Smile calls that a mastermind group. Which you will be included in once you come on board and commit to finding your Inner Smile.
You already know, if you are reading this, that there is something more for you.
Do you have the courage to go get it?
There was always this desire to want more in my business to push to the next level... I too just hired myself a coach. A business coach who coaches the coach. (Tim Brownson).
Pushing forward is the best thing for anyone... when you are happy, everything around you becomes happy.
Having a coach of any kind has only enhanced the lives of others as long as the client was willing to do the work.
You can get 5 Tips on What a Happy Person Always Masters Here.
If you don't know how to find that happy... let's connect, I have some amazing tools for you!
See you on the inside.